Hello there friends!
Today I have a non-card project to share with you, I like to repurpose things into something new and useful, in this case an empty jar, which I will now keep pens and a few other things in.
Today I have a non-card project to share with you, I like to repurpose things into something new and useful, in this case an empty jar, which I will now keep pens and a few other things in.
This is how it turned out...
I have used papers from Maremi´s Small Art, Collage Pages Whimsical Houses & backgrounds. The sentiment is a Rub On from Stamperia, Hidden Grove. I also added old lace from my stash, a button and some colored seashells. And that´s about it, I think.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
Entered challenges:
As You Like It: Favourite Non-Card Project
Creative Fingers - Always Anything Goes
Mix It Up - Anything Goes (Shape Card)
Crafter´s Cafe - Anything Goes/Blooms
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Any Holiday)




What a great idea, it came out beautiful! Thanks for linking up with us at 613 Avenue Create!
SvaraRaderaBeautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
SvaraRaderaMia, Designer for 613 Avenue Create
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}