Hello there friends!
It's Monday again, the days are flying by so fast. I've seen that there are some Christmas in July challenges and got some inspiration to make a card myself.
I have used papers from Lemon Craft the Christmas Magic paper pack, where I also cut out some images by hand. The sentiment strip is from Rozzanscrap. I colored the edges with red Distress ink and I have also added some glitter using Diamond Stickles from Ranger, as usual it is not visible in the photo, and a couple of red Enamel Dots. That´s about it, I think.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
Entered challenges:
ABC Christmas - N is for No Stamping
Inkspirational - Christmas in July
Addicted to Stamps and More - Christmas
Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas

Beautiful papers and card and love the sweet kitty..
SvaraRaderaThank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
What a beautiful Christmas doorway, Birgit! Lovely papers and cut outs used for background and corner decorations! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Christmas in July! Julia xx
SvaraRaderaLove the happy colors you chose for your Christmas card. Birgit. Great layers and design. Thanks for playing along with the Christmas Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps and More Blog. Cathy ATS&M DT
SvaraRaderaThe images are gorgeous, but I love how you've brought together so many elements together in this card and made them all shine. Very beautiful card, Birgit. Thank you so much for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps & More challenge!
SvaraRadera