Hello there friends!
Today I have a slightly different wedding card to share with you. A card for a bride and groom who like the old days. I colored the paper dolls with alchohol inks.
Today I have a slightly different wedding card to share with you. A card for a bride and groom who like the old days. I colored the paper dolls with alchohol inks.
I have used:
Stamps: Stämpelkällan/Sentiment (retired), K-designs/Sentiment (retired)
Dies: Memory Box/Cherish Border (I used the hearts)
Media: Ranger/Alcohol inks and Distress inks, Reprint/White Embossing pouder
Other: Tim Holtz idea-ology/Paper Dolls, Maremi´s Small Art/Whimsical Houses & Backgrounds, a small piece of Lace, Cream-Colored Half Pearls, Foam Tape
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Wedding/Love Wishes
Creative Fingers - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Play Time
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Sunday Stamps - Sketch

3 kommentarer:
What a wonderful card! Thank you for playing over at Sunday Stamps.
Lovely vintage inspired card.
Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our HIP TO BE SQUARED challenge over at Sunday Stamps. You nailed our sketch with your bride and groom!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC391
Skicka en kommentar