fredag 6 mars 2020

Happy Easter

Happy Friday everyone!
I have a Easter card to share today created with one of the happy Bunny Hop dies from Sizzix Tim Holtz set.


I have also used:
Stamps: Panduro/Easter clear stamp set
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz/Bunny Hop, Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Square Stackables, Marianne Design/COL1325
Media: Nuvo/Hair&Skin Toner Watercolour Pencils, Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Graphic 45/Secret Garden Collection paper, Lace, Twine, Paper Flowers

Thant´s all from me. Have a wonderful day & thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Little Red Wagon - Tie One On
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Use Colored Pencils
Crafty Friends - Animals/Birds
Alphabet Challenge - X is for Xtra Embellishments (both lace, twine and paper flowers that were long since I used)

6 kommentarer:

JanR sa...

Great card! I really like the distressing. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

*Vicki* sa...

Your little hopping bunny is so sweet!! Really gorgeous card design! Love the added twine bow around his neck! :) Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Chana Malkah sa...

Very pretty project! Beautifully organized and great use of color! Thanks for your awesome submission to 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Chana Malkah sa...

Congratulations! You have been chosen as a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week March 3 - March 7, 2020. Thanks for your awesome submission!
Hugz,
The Resident Design Team

Debi sa...

Hi! Hope you are having a wonderful day! I just bought these bunny dies at a show in January and I love the way you have used this bunny on your card. It's simple but very effective. Love your distressing. (I'll tell you a secret. I don't often distress my edges. When my cutting blade is getting dull and sometimes certain papers take the decision to distress out of my hands and I just go with it. The result is always nice. I should do it on purpose once in a while!) It was nice chatting. Hugs, DebiB
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com