fredag 12 juni 2020

You´re The Cherry Best!

Happy Friday everyone!
I am popping in with a card to share today where I have tried Acrylic Block Stamping...for the first time for me actually, here is what came out.


I cut the berries and some leaves out by hand and added a layer Tim Holtz tattered rose embossing glaze to get a glossy surface, unfortunately not visible on the photo.

I have used:
Stamps: Waltzing Mouse/Big Berries-Cherry
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Ranger/Distress embossing glaze-Tattered Rose
Other: Black Enamel Dots, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Acrylic Block Stamping
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Darlene sa...

OH WOW this is awesome ... love it! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Mix It Up!
Darlene
Mix It Up
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Bobby sa...

Great job on the block stamping, Birgit. I love the green frame around that panel and the graphic look of your berries. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.