tisdag 11 maj 2021

Cute As A Bug

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a card created for the "Bugs" challenge over at Addicted to CAS, I´m also playing along with some other challenges too.


I have used the Bugs1 stamp set from Craft Emotions and Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set from Lawn Fawn. I colored the image using my Copic pens. And that´s about it, I think.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit


Entered challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Beautiful Blooms
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Flowers, Florals

8 kommentarer:

Donna Walls sa...

Such a sweet CAS card, love the image and your coloring is superb. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

brenda sa...

Such a sweet CAS creation, thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

alma.heijenk@gmail.com sa...

lovely card. great coloring!!!

Linby sa...

How very beautiful your colouring is on this wonderful CAS card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge. Lynn x

Barb Ghig sa...

Such a lovely bloom and your Copic coloring is absolutely beautiful, Birgit! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Nancy sa...

Very pretty! I love your colouring! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Mandy sa...

Birgit this is such a fun image. I love the little caterpillar :)

Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Tracy sa...

I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x