tisdag 26 april 2022

Happy Birthday

Hello there everyone!

I have card for The Paper Players  sketch challenge...and some other challenges as well. It's been a while since I made a CAS card.

 

I have used:

Stamps: Your Next Stamp/Silly Monsters, My Favourite Things/Beary Special Birthday
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Glossy Accents, Diamond Stickles
Other: Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:

Make My Monday - Happy Birthday
Daring Cardmakers - The Time of Your Life

11 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
crafty-stamper sa...

Great CAS card and love the cute monster
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

SmilynStef sa...

what an adorable card ... great take on the sketch

Ann Schach sa...

Adorable, Birgit! This little monster is too cute! I love the colors that you used. This is a perfect take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

Miri sa...

Cute! I love it how you put all the stamps and the greeting in one corner of your card. It looks very intriguing. THanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Claire sa...

Great take on the sketch!

Cindy Beach sa...

How wonderful to have you share with us this week at The Paper Players, Birgit! Your monster is super fun and I love the polka dotted details to the gifts. Your CAS take on the sketch is amazing!

Celeste Goff sa...

This card is so adorably sweet and fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

Birgit your little monster amongst the presents is just too cute - I love it! Beautifully coloured too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Regina sa...

that's a great take onat the sketch! The little monster is adorable!
Regina from Germany

Sue Jackson sa...

This is a fabulous clean and simple birthday card. The bold colors are so gorgeous. That little guy is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon!