onsdag 14 september 2022

All You Need Is Love And A Dog

 Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today I have something a little different to share with you. I've made a name/place hanger for a (so far) small puppy named Fyri. It's supposed to hang over its bed, so I've also laminated it in case it gets a lick or something;) I have embroidered the image of the dog's head in cross stitch myself.



I have also used:
Dies: Tim Holtz Alterations/Mini Hearts Set, Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Classic Ovals Large
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Graphic 45/Raining Cats & Dogs Collection, Glitter Paper, Ribbons, Gold Rhinestones

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting Happiness - Not a Card: Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Friendship
Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Janis Lewis sa...

I love your cross stitch doggie and this hanger. It's fabulous! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I hope you'll come by and link up more of your creations. Hugs!
:) Janis, Founder & Design Team Member

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous hanger and love the beautiful cross stitched dog
Carol x

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is lovely. You don't get any better friend than a dog. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x