tisdag 22 november 2022

´Tis The Season

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a new Christmas card to share with you. It has already snowed here at my place, unfortunately it probably won't stay for long, but it's so nice outside.


I have used:
Stamps: My Favourite Things/Retired (I think), Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous/Holiday Sketchbook
Dies: Dixi Craft/Christmas Bauble
Media: Nuvo/Watercolor Pencils, Ranger/Distress inks
Embossing Folder: Docrafts XCut/Stars
Other: Clear and White Embossing Pouder, Ranger/Glossy Accents and Grit Paste "Snowfall", White Ribbon, Foam Tape, Silver Glitter Paper

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Traditional Christmas
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Use some Glitter

5 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card and love the retro/Vintage image inside the bauble-we have had nothing but freezing rain,rain and more rain!
Carol x

Kate sa...

Hi Birgitta, love this vintage image and the layout of the card! Some really nice touches with the shading on the bauble and the grit paste! Thanks for joining the The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge, I hope you’ll join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

Meggymay sa...

A beautiful image and fantastic card design. Thank you for linking to our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. sa...

I love this lady at the mailbox. Did she come in the ornament? I like how you cut that out and also the great little white pom--pom trim. Thanks for sharing this holiday card with us at Try It on Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Suze sa...

Beautiful vintage card Birgit. I like the two color inking around that lovely image. Thank you for entering the Use Some Glitter Challenge at CHNC.