fredag 16 december 2022

Merry Christmas

 Hi everyone!

The last week before Christmas...it's going fast now and the Christmas cards have to be posted soon. Here comes another one from me that I have created.


I have used Sizzix Tim Holtz Poinsettia embossing folder and then colored it up with watercolors. Then I heated in two layers off Distress Frosted Crystal which gave the motif a crispnes. For the sentiment I used a Rox Stamps die. I finished by adding a few green Rhinestones.

Thank you so much for coming over to visit my blog!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Creative Moments - Christmas/Winter Celebrations
Fab´n Funky - Last minute Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Tis The Season

4 kommentarer:

Darline Maes sa...

Prachtig Kaartje, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Kerry Charles sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

Pat K sa...

Gorgeous poinsettia coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K

Marjeta sa...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.