torsdag 19 januari 2023

Warmest Congratulations

 Hello there friends!

It´s me again with a new card created for the color challenge over at The Paper Players. Here is my take...


For the background I used Milled Lavender Distress inks, but when I spritzed some water over it, it became more pink-toned. I still decided to use it.

I have used:

Stamps: K-designs/Hjärtliga Gratulationer
Dies: Dee´s Distinctively/Flower 1 and Flower Stems, Memory Box/Fresh Foliage,Gummiapan/Twig
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders/Garden Delight
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Momento/Teal Zeal ink, Clear Embossing Pouder, Ice Glitter Stick
Other: Vellum, Sewing Machine, Sequins

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
As You Like It - Favourite Reason to Send a Card (I never want to miss someone's birthday, so I always have a stock of cards to choose from...and send)
Cut It Up - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Claire Broadwater sa...

Bigit, this is so pretty! I love the pretty background and the pretty flower and leaves. SUzh a fun way to use my colors! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne sa...

Very pretty! Love the background! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

Fran Wing sa...

It's a pretty card, despite the spritz of water changing the color - a happy accident in this case! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Players. Xoxo, Fran

CA Scrapper sa...

Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Larelyn sa...

Such a pretty card. I love the flower die you used. Thank you for joining our Cut It Up Anything Goes challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Larissa sa...

Very clever to have some birthday cards already made. I always want to do this, but it never happens...oops. Love the pretty flower die on your card. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.
Hugs,
Larissa