söndag 19 mars 2023

Spring Is In The Air

Happy Sunday friends!

I have an Easter card to share today using mostly older products from my way to big stash.

I have used:

Stamp and Die: Gummiapan/Chicken
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities/Feathers
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks
OtherVarious designer papers (Authentiqe, Graphic 45, ?), Doily, Prima/Tulips, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Time Out - Inspired by Words
Make My Monday - Spring Colours
Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes


8 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful Spring card love the Vintage image,cute chick and embellishments
Carol x

Linby sa...

I love how you combined old and new images - this is so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Dena J sa...

Fun! Marvelous collage of images and textures to evoke Spring. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts.

Debbie Mageed sa...

Such a pretty spring-colored project! Love it!! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

My Paper Epiphany sa...

Truly unique and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

Becca Sadler sa...

Birgit: Your Easter card is brilliant! I love the combination of styles and elements to make it sunshiny and springtime fresh! Thanks for sharing at Ally's Angels! --Becca/co-owner & DT

Sarah sa...

A lovely spring card. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Billie A sa...

So cute. Filled with spring images and colors. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday