fredag 14 april 2023

For You

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have a Birthday card to share with you. I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches as inspiration.


 
I have used:
Stamps: Reprint/Grattis
Dies: Gummiapan/Butterfly, Memory Box/prim Poppy, lawn Fawn/Scripty For You, CraftEmotions/Bows, MFT Die-namics/Inside/Out Stitch Ovals
Media: Various Ink Sprays, Ranger/Distress inks and Ultra Thick Embossing Pouder, Reprint/Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Studio Light/White Fade Paper Pad, Vellum

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Make My Monday - Frame It
Creative Moments - Wings and Things
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies

8 kommentarer:

Donna W. sa...

Your card is so pretty. I love the soft green in the background and those borders at the edge.

crafty-stamper sa...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful dies
Carol x

Melissa Craig sa...

Oh wow! Hands down this is the most stunning card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Pamela sa...

I like how you created a frame for your main focal point, that really makes it pop. Thank you for joining us at the Frame It Challenge at MMM

Debbie Mageed sa...

Such a WOW card! Love the flowers inside the wreath and the great background, too. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Debbie sa...

Gorgeous card! I love all the die cuts and details!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Marjeta sa...

Fantastic card. Love all the details.

Maria Valente sa...

Hi! Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining out Frame it! challenge at MMMChallenge Blog.
Hugs