tisdag 30 maj 2023

Congratulations (on mother's day!)

 Hello there friends!

Now I'm finally back! It has been a busy period in my work, and in addition, my sister has passed away suddenly. But...I made this slimline card for my mom for Mother's Day, I just haven't gotten around to showing it until now.


I have used:
Embossing Folder: Nellie´s Choise/EF3D052 Flowers
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Diamond Stickles
Dies: Rox Stamps/Grattis, Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Diamond Press/love and hearts
Other: Black Foam, Gold Sequins

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz - Backgrounds
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Flowers for Mom
Cupcake Inspirations - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes

10 kommentarer:

Liz sa...

So sorry to hear that your sister has passed away, Birgit.
Your Mother’s Day card is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Linby sa...

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a beautiful Mother's Day card. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Rainey's Craft Room sa...

A beautiful card with so much detail, dimension and a pretty design. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
So sorry for your loss.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper sa...

So sorry for the loss of your Sister.
Love the beautiful card you made for your Mum and really love the embossing folder
Carol x

Lynda sa...

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Birgit - my thoughts are with you.....
As for the card - a colourful and vibrant creation, one that must have been appreciated. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Johanna sa...

Such a sad loss for you and I understand all about grief. I hope you get through it. Your card is beautiful and I love the background you have created. Bright colours make for a very cheerful card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz, come back again soon, Johanna DT

Sarah sa...

Sorry to hear of your unexpected loss. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

Revati.p sa...

Sorry to hear of your unexpected loss. I hope you get through it. Your card is beautiful. Love the elements on the card front. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

Revati DT Member/CIC

Nora Noll sa...

I am so sorry for your loss. Big hugs.

Your card is beautiful. I love the colors and your amazing use of that embossing folder. Great design.

hank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

Kim sa...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your card is beautiful. I love the background the most. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.