måndag 25 september 2023

Warning! A Hug May Jump Out When You Open...

Happy Monday everyone!

Here is a card I made with one of my grandchildren the other day. She chose colors that I usually never use myself but the results turned out really well!


We used:
Stamps: K-designs/Sentiment
Dies: Gummiapan/Butterfly, Lawn Fawn/Grassy Border
Stencil: ARTPlorations/Bloom Silhouettes
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, White Embossing Pouder
Other: Prima(Rub-On)Foils/Something Berry, Leftover piece of paper, White flower pistils, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Create Your Own Background
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes

6 kommentarer:

Dena J sa...

Beautiful stenciling and pieces to create the scene for your butterfly. Love the shine. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Heather sa...

Wow, beautiful colors and layers - your background is gorgeous! Love that bold butterfly, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

meg sa...

A stunning butterfly card with beautiful colours as a background,thank you for joining in at MMM

brenda sa...

A lovely inky background for the beautiful Butterfly, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Sarah sa...

She clearly has an eye for colour...what a gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Debbie Mageed sa...

What a beautiful card! I love the background and the butterfly is so pretty in that bright color. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!