onsdag 15 november 2023

The Magic Of Christmas

 Hello there friends!

More Christmas cards...and this one includes a tag.



I have used lovely papers and Washi tape from Studio Light. The tag die I bought from a friend at a scrap event. I also die-cut Julkram with a Gummiapan die out of gold CS. I finished of by adding lace, twine and red metal Christmas bells.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Players -I also added Brown
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
Aud Sentiments - Gift Tag/Packing and/or Christmas + a Sentiment

2 kommentarer:

Suzanne sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing in the Paper Players Challenge.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

Birgitta what a fabulous card - so many lovely details and the brown adds a lovely warmth to your design. Thanks for playing my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!