tisdag 5 december 2023

A Merry Christmas

 Hello there friends!

Today I have two Christmas cards to share with you, they are quite similar but yet different… 


...I created the ornaments using Alcohol inks.

I have used:

Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz/Christmas Time
Dies:DixiCraft/MD0046, Joy Crafts/Santa With Sleigh, Docrafts Xcut/Mistletoe, Poppy Stamps/Forest Deer
Media: Ranger/Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks, Embossing Paste, Dry Glitter, Twine, Gold Embossing Pouder, Red Stickles, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Allsorts Challenge - Stitching- Real or Faux
Cut It Up - Use more than one die cut
Alphabet Challenge - R is for Reindeer

6 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Both beautiful card,love the stamps and backgrounds,
Carol x

Liz sa...

Two beautiful cards, Birgit. The alcohol ink baubles are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Stitching option.
Liz xx

Melanie Hungerford sa...

Gorgeous, such a great look with the alcohol inks, and perfect for showing off the reindeer silhouettes. Thanks for playing along with us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Ann Schach sa...

Absolutely gorgeous, Birgit! The alcohol inks created such a stunning ornament. I LOVE the reindeer. What a great font for the sentiment! I am so glad you shared your card with The Paper Players this week!

cheiro urgia sa...

You've created a wonderful set of Christmas cards. I love the idea of using colourful paper to create baubels, it looks so original, and I can imagine it would be a great way to use paper leftovers. I like both of the designs, and I couldn't possible decide which one is my favourite as they both have so many wonderful details. It must have taken lots of time and patience to decorate those Christmasw ornaments. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Heather sa...

Very pretty!! Those alcohol ink ornaments are very eye-catching! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge! I'm sorry I'm so late in commenting!