måndag 19 februari 2024

OMG! Cheers For Your Birthday

 Hello there friends!

Happy Monday...again, time flies. Today I have a Birthday card to share with you, and I have to say I love this cat..

I have used:

Stamps: Reprint/Grattis
Dies: Rox Stamps/OMG!, Rozzanscrap/Frame RGD003, CraftEmotions/Bows
Media: Ranger/Stickles Glisten
Other: Rozzanscrap/Image RG 167, Mintay Papers/Happy Birthday Paper Die-Cuts, Gold Foil, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Inspiration Station - This photo with the cat inspired me
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Die Cuts/Punches/Stencils
Everybody Art - Birthday

3 kommentarer:

Uschi sa...

Cool! This cat is so amazing! Really a great fun card. Beautiful teeth with this diamond on them. Nice layout. I love this pretty gold frame and the beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome card with the latest Everybody Art Challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Donna Walls sa...

This is an awesome image, reminds me of the Cheshire Cat. The diamond on his tooth gave me a laugh. Great card! Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx

crafty-stamper sa...

Brilliant card and love the fabulous cat.
Carol x