torsdag 2 maj 2024

Did Someone Say Cake?

 Hello there friends!

Today I have a birthday card to share with you. There are birthdays to celebrate all the time among family and friends here at my place, so it's important to make new ones all the time.


Simple but elegant I think.
I have used:

Stamps: K-Designs/Sentiment (retired)
Other: Mintay Papers/Happy Birthday PaperPack and Die-Cuts, Pink Rhinestones, Foam Tape

That´s about it!
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hags, Birgit

Entered challenges:
(PIN)Spirational - Designer or Patterned Paper
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - Something Old (stamp), Something New (Papers)
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Flower Shoppe
As You Like It - Soft or Bold Colours (and why) Sometimes I go for bold colors and sometimes I go for soft colors, that depends on my mood for the day. I think this card is booth soft and bold.


3 kommentarer:

Miri sa...

That's a cute and elegant birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Chrissy sa...

Beautiful card and I love the softness of it..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Walls sa...

Both a gorgeous image and elegant card design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, and sharing your lovely card.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge