Hello there!
Today I have a round card created for the challenge over at CAS on Friday to share with you. It's been ages since I last made a round card so it was pretty fun.
I have used:
Embossing Folder: Spellbinders/Leafy
Other: Marianne Design/Birthday Bouquets, RozzanScrap/Sentiment strip, Ribbon, Foam Tape
That´s about it, I think.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
I´m also linking up with:
AAA Birthday - Flowers
Allsorts Challenge - Embossing (dry or heat)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Going Around In Circles
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Fancy (Fun) Folds

8 kommentarer:
Your lovely poppy image stands out really well against the white embossed background. thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
What a beautiful image--and that ribbon!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS on Friday! Love your card!
Fabulous card!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
Beautiful!! Glad you played along with our challenge over at CAS on Friday!! Your round card is beautiful!!
Deb Horst, DT #341
The Round Shape suits the pretty image so well. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Gorgeous floral image - and made all the more eye-catching with the circle design. Thank you for joining us at AAA Birthday.
~carol
Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at Allsorts challenge.
B x
Beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe & keep crafting!
Skicka en kommentar