Happy Sunday everyone!
Today I used the sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches for my card, this is how it turned out...
I have used:
Stamps: Althenew/Beautiful Day set
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities/Feathers
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Embossing Pouder
Other: Stamperia/Hidden Grove Rub On, 49 and Market Birdsong Rub On, Twine, Foam Tape
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
C.R.A.F.T - Summer/Holiday(vacation)/AG
Time Out - Floral and CAS
Double "D" Challenges - Feathers
Cut It Up - Add a Sentiment

8 kommentarer:
The feather is a very nice extra touch to the beautiful summer stamp. I love this!
Lia DT DD
This is such a beautiful card! I love the soft, dreamy scene and all the wonderful details. The textured leaves tied with that tiny bow are such a lovely finishing touch, and the sentiment fits the card perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up!
How beautiful this is! Serene and lovely, it really caught my eye in our Feathers challenge at Double D. Thank you for sharing with us!
Birgit, this is so pretty! Love all the detail and the colour palette you've used. Thanks for sharing in the fun at CC&S :)
Birgit you created a fabulous little scene on the sketch panel - I love all of the tiny details. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!
This is a pretty floral and CAS card. It looks like you stenciled the scalloped rectangle and made it look like sky and grass. So pretty! the little birds, flowers and leaves are so soft and dreamy. Thank you for playing at Time Out!
I love how much you were able to pack in to a clean and simple card! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges and CAS Colours & Sketches!
Love the mixed-media elements. So much wonderful texture and detail on your CAS card. So gla dyou shared this with us at Time Out this week.
Skicka en kommentar