Hello there friends!
For today, I have made this Birthday card for a boy turning 10, which is quite a nice age, I think.
I have used:
Dies: Mama Elephant/Numbers, RoxStamps/Grattis, PY Hobby/Hurra, Craft Emotions/uppercase alphabet, Simple and Basic/SBD002
Stencil: Sizzix/Birthday Balloons
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Miankas Scrapbooking/Tax2, Red Ribbon, Clear Sequins, Letter Rub-Ons
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit
Entered challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - L is for Little People
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes include an Animal
Just Add Ink - Stencils & Dies Theme - Kids
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:
Super make, just perfect for a ten year old
Kathyk
Such a sweet, happy card Birgit! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge, Nancy J
A wonderful card for a young boy, so bold and fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
This a fab card! Loving the sweetness of the image! Thanks for joining us at JAI!
Fabulous card for a 10 year old, I love that dog image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Skicka en kommentar