fredag 5 juli 2019

Beautiful Flowers

Hello there crafters!
For various reasons, I had to start up a new blog and it has taken some time. I have added a link to my old blog on the sidebar and you are welcome to make a visit.


The first card I want to share here is created with acetate inlaid in the front panel.

I have also used:
Stamps: ScrapBerry´s/Beautiful Flowers
Dies:Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Mama Elephant/Edge dies
Media: Copic pens
Other: Ranger/Star Dust Stickles, Ranger/Glossy Accents, Bling Stones, Paper Addicts/Colour Pop, Acetate

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Time Out - Inspired by Words
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes+A Sentiment

3 kommentarer:

Joyce sa...

Those flowers really are beautiful, and I like how they look in that jar. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Sheryl sa...

Oh I really like this design. Love the clever way you have used die cuts for the leaves. Beautiful colouring of the image.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Gerrina sa...

So many techniques that all together make a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!