torsdag 18 juli 2019

Christmas In July

Hello there crafters!
I´m back today with a card created for The Paper Players Color Challenge, here is my take...



I have used:
Stamps: Tim Holtz/Christmastime set
Stencile: Cone stencil bought in my local grocery store last year
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Ranger/Glossy Accents, Blue Rhinestone

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Make Your Own Background
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
CAS on Friday - Use a Stencil
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas in July

5 kommentarer:

laurie sa...

I love this! The colors are so fun for Christmas...beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

LeAnne sa...

This is beautiful! You did a wonderful job with the stencil, I am most impressed that you bought it at a grocery store! Just lovely! Thanks for playing with my color palette this week at the Paper Players!

Fiona sa...

Very pretty- I love what you've done with that stencil

ÅsaJ sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa