måndag 23 september 2019

A Merry Christmas!

Happy Monday everyone!
Today I want to show you a Christmas card with a lot of glitter.


I have used a couple of dies, the Forest Deer from Poppy Stamps and the Jingle Bells from Yvonne  Creations. I also cut the reindeer´s  out of black foam to back them and make them pop, I sponged them with Distress inks and tied twine around their necks. I used an old Panduro paper for the background and heated in Stampendous Shabby White embossing pouder together with some 3D Snow and dry glitter. For the bells, I used both glitter paper and a couple of glitter Stickles. The sentiment from Tim Holtz Christmastime stamp set was stamped in Iced Spruce Distress ink.
Have a good start into the new week and thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Into the Woods

3 kommentarer:

Suze sa...

A stunning card. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes with optional twist to include the word Joy.

jimlynn sa...

Beautiful card and I love all the shine! Perfect for the holidays. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
Lynn

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

Such a lovely, peaceful scene. I love those gorgeous deer and the pine trees are beautiful.

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Into the Woods challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com