måndag 16 september 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello there!
I have a Christmas card to share with you today. Originally it was suposed to be for a special challenge, but I totally lost track of time, and forgot to post it!


I have used:
Stencil: Reindeer stencil bought at my local grocery store about a year ago
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations/Holiday Greens, CraftEmotions/Bows, Rox Stamps/God Jul
Media: Colourcraft Brusho/Ultramarine, Ranger/Distress inks, White paint for splatters
Other: Silver glitter paper, Old designer paper from Winter Wonder Stack, Red bling stones, Black foam

I have found some other challenges to link up to.
Thanks so much for stopping by today - have a great week!
Hugs, Birgit


Entered challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favourite Santa or No Santa (I make many Christmas cards but not many with Santa on so that is the answer, I guess - no Santa for me)
Simon Wednesday - Bling It On

3 kommentarer:

Chris sa...

Such a beautiful card, lovely stenciled reindeer and fabulous die cuts, the colours and background are gorgeous. thanks for joining us at CaSS this month
Chris
x

Shona Erlenborn sa...

Really pretty Christmas card. Love the addition of the die cuts. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

sweet art designs sa...

I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. Love how you coloured the die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT