tisdag 17 december 2019

My First Christmas

Hello there crafters!
I'm back, this busy time of the year it´s a little hard to catch up with everything, but today I have a new Christmas card to show that I have created for my youngest grandchild and his family.


I have used:
Stamps: Joy Crafts/My First Christmas
Dies: Gummiapan/God Jul, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Standard Circles Large
Media: Copic Pens, Deco Art/Snow Writer, Ranger/Dry Glitter, Ranger/Star Dust Stickles, Reprint/Silver Embossing Pouder
Other:  Panduro/Old Christmas Designpapers

Thank you so much for stopping by, and good luck with your Christmas preparations!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cut It Up - Anything Goes Christmas
Sparkles Monthly - Add Glitter and Sparkles

3 kommentarer:

Basslady sa...

what an adorable card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!
merry christmas!

hugs and kisses from germany ,
Silvi

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

What an adorable image, and I love the combination of shapes you used to mat it! So creative.

Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Dawn Phillips sa...

This is just so cute. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x