lördag 4 januari 2020

...Merry Christmas...

Happy New Year to you!
I know it's a little late to show Christmas cards now, but I just couldn't make it before Christmas when there was so much to be done so I do it now instead.


It's mostly created by leftover stuff that was left on my table and flowers from my stash. The coloring was made with Distress inks. I also used Tim Holtz Alterations On the Edge die and an old Inkido God Jul stamp.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Upcycle or use something old
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - B is for Bingo (Patterned paper, Lots of layers, Die cut)
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Anything Christmas or Holiday related

4 kommentarer:

Marie Bingaman sa...

Hi Birgit! Your card is so pretty, and I love the vintage image! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

~Marie B -DT

flossbite sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Inkyfingers sa...

What a pretty vintage picture as the centre of your beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again throughout the year.
Hugs
Carol x

Dorte sa...

Rigtig dejligt julekort du har lavet, Birgit, tak for du deltager hos ABC Christmas Challenge,
klem Dorte