fredag 31 januari 2020

With the wish for a really Merry Christmas

Happy Friday everyone!
I have to start producing Christmas cards again to refill so I have enough for next Christmas. I used the sketch over at CAS Colours&Sketches for inspiration, I flipped it but hope it´s ok.



 

For this one I have used:
Stamps: Reprint/Sentiment
Dies: Creative Expressiond/Heavenly Bells
Media: Reprint/Gold Embossing Pouder
Other: Artoz Crea Motions paper/Glitter Twines White, Foam Tape, Gold Bling Stones

As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
Fab´n Funky - Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Add Some Sparkle

6 kommentarer:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch sa...

I love this simple, elegant, beautiful card! I like how you rotated the sketch to the side. The embossing is beautiful and I love the die cut border. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches

Patricia Hays sa...

Turning our sketches on the side is definitely OK - especially when the result is a card as gorgeous and elegant as this! Those die cut bells are so pretty against the sparkly background. Your card is all-around fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CC&S! :)

karen h sa...

Beautiful card - love the glitter touches, so elegant! I love that you turned the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

Ina G sa...

Simpleeeeeee gorgeous CAS card. A real stunner! Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

Wendy sa...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab’n’funky:)
Wendy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson sa...

Stunning! I really LOVE this! LOVE everything about this gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT