fredag 17 januari 2020

I LOVE you with all my butt. I should say HEART but my BUTT is bigger!

Happy Friday everyone!
I´m sharing a card created for the upcoming Valentine's Day, time flies by and soon we are there.


I stamped and clear heat embossed the swirls before coloring with Brusho and Distress inks.


I covered the hearts with Glossy Accents and kept the inside simple with just a couple of hearts for plenty of space for the text.


I have used:
Stamps: Inkadinkado/Calligraphy Ornamental, K-designs/Sentiment
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Stackables, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Classic Hearts
Stencil: Nellie Snellen/Hearts
Media: Colourcraft Brusho/Brilliant Red, Ranger/Distress inks, Ranger/Glossy Accents
Other: Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Finish The Inside
As You Like It - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Monochromatic

4 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Gorgeous card love the embossed swirls and coloured background
carol x

Squirrel x sa...

What a fabulous project for our Anything Goes theme, thanks so much for sharing your make with us for this AYLI challenge. Hope to see you at the next one too! Squirrel Xx

Brenda sa...

What a great design for our Anything Goes theme. I'm loving that wonderful background! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you share with us again this week!

Angela Finch sa...

Great use of mixed media. Thanks for entering the Simply Too Challenge, Angela DT