tisdag 7 januari 2020

Behind the clouds the sky is always Blue

Hello there crafters!
Before Christmas I saw this Origami Leaf tutorial over at Splitcoastampers and thought to try it for a Christmas tree decoration, but unfortunately it was not enough time for it, so now I tried it instead. Now it became a flower on an encouraging card for my sister who is in the hospital.


I have used a sentiment stamp from Bildmålarna and some Distress inks for the background. Pistils from my stash.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Anything but Square
Dream Valley - Something New (new technique)
The Paper Girls - NEW Technique
The Paper Players - Something New (technique)

8 kommentarer:

laurie sa...

Stunning! I love the simplicity...its a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee sa...

Love the colors and that wonderful technique adds so much texture and interest. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players again this week
Jaydee

Basslady sa...

what a cool idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany ,
Silvi

@d_e_crafts sa...

Love the colours and I love the origami. Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.

Debbie
Dream Valley DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous CAS card and love the beautiful origami flower-hope you sister is recovered.
We would love to see your card in our CAS challenge at -http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.com/
Carol x

Wei sa...

Just gorgeous! Love the origami flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Heather (goldiecar) sa...

Such a gorgeous card. Thank you for playing with the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

Anke sa...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

Greetings from Germany
Anke