lördag 22 februari 2020

Christmas in February

Happy Saturday!
I know it's a long time for next Christmas, but today I have a Christmas card in a slightly different color scheme to show you.


I have used:
Stamps: Katzelkraft/Winter Scene, Bildmålarna/Julbanner-liten
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Square Stackables
Stencil: My Favourite Things/Snowfall
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Clear and White Embossing Pouder, Ranger/Dry Glitter Clear Rock Candy, DecoArt/Snow Writer
Other: Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Penny Black and More - Animals, Birds and Butterflies
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - Winter Scene

3 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

I really like the colours you have used and the lovely stamp, thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More 'Animals, Birds and Butterflies, theme this month.

B x

Leanne Harris sa...

I think these colours work beautifully. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

Claudia Martins sa...

What a beautiful project !! Super creative !! Thank you for being with us at Aud Sentimentos !! I hope to see you always here !!
Claudia Martins - DT xx