onsdag 19 februari 2020

Happy Easter

Hello there!
Yes, I know it's a bit early for Easter cards but I couldn't help but make one anyway now that I was inspired, so here it is...I hope you like it.


I have used:
Stamps: Reprint/Glad Påsk
Dies: Tim Holtz Alterations/Mini Bunny&Bow Set, My Favourite Things Die-namics/Inside-Out Stitch Oval, Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, White Embossing Pouder
Other: Photo Play paper/Colored Eggs, Foam Tape, Pink Enamel Dots, Yellow Ribbon

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add A Sentiment
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - Critters

3 kommentarer:

Crafting Queen sa...

Lovely card.

Janis Lewis sa...

Great Easter card! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Catie Cuddles sa...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT