söndag 17 maj 2020

Explore Your Wild Side!

Happy Sunday!
I have a card to share today using inspiration from CAS Colours & Sketches  ...



 I played along with my inks, glitters and glazes and this is what came out...a mans card?


I have used:
Stamps: The Artistic Stamper/Phineas Pinchbeck, Whimsy Stamps/Film Strip Sentiments
Dies: Spellbinders Shapeabilities/Feathers
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Stampendous Frantage Embossing Pouders, Ranger/Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Glazes
Stencil: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/Polka Dotty
Other: Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by, whishing you a great day and stay safe!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - Clean and Simple
CAS on Friday - Use a Die
The Paper Players - Men in Mind

5 kommentarer:

Ann Schach sa...

Oh my gosh, Birgit! These feathers are awesome! I love the glitter and shine! This is a wonderful masculine card. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater sa...

I love the glitter and shine on your beautiful feathers! The sentiment is perfect with this image! SO happy ou joined us at The Paper Players this week!

JulieP sa...

It may be gold and glittery but it definitely has a grunge feel to it, making it perfectly masculine. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

Love the sparkle and shine of those glittery feathers that compliment your image for a fun finish. Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

Stampin with Liz Design sa...

Such a fun card, just a little piece of art! Love the feathers! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Craft hugs Linda