onsdag 20 maj 2020

Hugs To Everyone

Hello there!
  With my card today I want to send a hug to you all, I hope you are still healthy wherever you are in the world!


I have used:
Dies: Joy Crafts/Dear Kittycat, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Beaded Ovals and Deckled Edge Classic Ovals, Gummiapan/Kram
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Prima marketing/Nature Garden Paper Stack, Flowers, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simply Create Too - Use Flowers
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes/Cards for Kids
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Twórcze pasje Danki sa...

Sweet card, I love this image and love cats.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Pamela Duncan sa...

What a fun card and very well done! Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog ~ Pam DT

Helen sa...

A beautiful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Simply Create Too Challenge.

Helen x