söndag 19 juli 2020

Happy Heart

Hello there!
I have had a month break here on the blog, it has been a busy time for me so I simply have not had time. But now I´m back with a card using inspiration from Just Add Ink and their colour challenge.


 

I have used:
Stamps: Spellbinders/Happy Heart
Dies: Rox Stamps/Grattis
Media: Nuvo/Watercolour Pencils, Ranger/Distress inks, Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Blue pearls, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Painting or Colouring
Daisy Chain - No Design Paper

6 kommentarer:

Tammy sa...

So beautiful! I really like the shading/box behind the heart.

Korhonen.pia@gmail.com sa...

I love that. So beautiful colours!

Chantell Randall sa...

A lovely detailed stamp. Great card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kelly Kent sa...

What a delightful theme and fabulous use of the colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

Nonni sa...

Beautiful monochrome look and fab CAS design, the image really pops! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

cohenna sa...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)