onsdag 22 juli 2020

She Wanted To Go Where She Had Never Been

Hi everyone!
I´m here to share a new card which has somehow been summer inspired and I hope you all have a happy summer wherever you live.


I have used:
Stamps: Red Rubber Design/Fly
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Grassy Border and Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Stencils: TCW Dylusions/Dotted Flowers
Media: Ranger/Distress Inks, Distress Grit-Paste Opaque, Distress Embossing Glaze Fossilized Amber, Glossy accents
Other: Pion Design Paper/My Precious Daughter, Flowers and Berries, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Try It On Tuesday - Summertime
Everybody Art - Summergirl
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Summer or Autumn (I don´t like the dark autumn colours at all, but love the greens and flowers in the summertime)
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + Open Technique (mixed media)

6 kommentarer:

Janis Lewis sa...

Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
:) Janis, Challenge blog owner

Jules sa...

Hi Birgit

How wonderful and interesting is this? Each time I look I see something different.

I love the elements and beautiful colours you have used.

Thank you for sharing with the AYLI Challenge.

Love Jules xx
Guest DT at AYLI for July

My name is Erika. sa...

This is a wonderful card. Thanks for linking up to Art Journal Journey. Hugs-Erika

Brenda sa...

What gorgeous mixed media! I love all your combined elements and and you got the colors just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x sa...

Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the seasonal theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) sa...

Beautiful card :o) Love the little flowers and pieces in the grass, it gives great details. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt