söndag 30 augusti 2020

May Peace Joy & Love be yours this Christmas

 Hello there crafters!

Today I´m sharing a card created for CAS Colours & Sketches, here is my take on the sketch challenge...

...I love that sentiment!

I have used:

Stamps: My Favourite Things/Santa´s Elves, Bildmålarna/Sentiment
Dies: MFT Die-namics/ Santa´s Elves, Lawn Fawn/Stitched Party Banners and Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Embossing Folders: Sizzix/Birds & Reindeer Set
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/ Distress inks, Star Dust and Diamond Stickles
Other: Metal Charm, Black Twine, Metal rivets, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Time Out - Season/Use Coloring
The Paper Girls - Emboss Like a Boss
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

sandie sa...

love how that background has so much texture and is so soft and then what a sweet image coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Holly's Handmade Card sa...

What a beautiful holiday card! Love that Christmas tree charm on the card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!