måndag 24 augusti 2020

Season´s Greetings

Hello there!

Today I have s card to share created for CAS(E) this Sketch and Just Add Ink, I used their sketch and colour challenges as inspiration.

I have used:

Stamps: Penny Black/Deco Tree, Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz/Christmastime
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Star Dust Stickles, Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Blue Pearls

Wishing everyone a happy day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Embossing
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment

5 kommentarer:

KimB sa...

I love your use of sponged colour to create your diagonal element Birgit, such a clever way to add depth to a lovely one layer card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Elaine Stark sa...

A lovely Chritmas card. I like the frosty look. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Chantell Randall sa...

Great shapes and stamped baubles. I like you shaded strips. Chantell Just Add Ink

Lou sa...

Such an elegant Clean And Simple design. I love the stripes of sponged colour. It is so effective. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Bianca van Tilburg. sa...

What a great card you have made.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenges Blog.