torsdag 12 november 2020

Blue & Silver Christmas

 Hello there!

Today I have tried me on a clean and simple card for Less is More and their Blue & Silver or Red & Gold challenge. I don´t know if I succeeded because I always add that little extra that makes them not fall into the clean and simple category.

I have used:

Stamps: Nellie Snellen/CT014
Dies: MFT Die-namics/Inside-Out Stitch Oval, Docrafts Xcut/Mistletoe, Mandys/God Jul
Media: Reprint/Silver embossing pouder, Copic pens, DecoArt/Snow Writer,
Other: Ranger/Dry Glitter, Suze Weinberg´s Beadazzle, Silver glitter paper

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Silver and/or Gold

6 kommentarer:

Kathyk sa...

This is just lovely and in such a delicate colour scheme too

Kathyk

Stephanie Lanzalotto sa...

This is so beautiful. I can "hear" the quiet of the snow. love the embossing and the glitter and that little bit of blue. A beautiful scene and a wonderful take on our challenge. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

Helma sa...

Beautifull card. Thanks for joining the Challenge. Greetings Helma DT. Team Creative Moments

Debbie Mageed sa...

What a beautiful holiday card! Love the CAS style (yes, you did it!) and the wonderful sentiment! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Dawn Phillips sa...

A stunning scene in blue and silver. Just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

perfectly4med sa...

I love the blue chalet against the white and silver, I think it works really nicely. You've almost overdone the embellishments for the CAS side of our challenge, but I think you've got away with it :)

Thanks for playing in our colour challenge at Less is More.

Neil