onsdag 4 november 2020

It´s The Best Time Of The Year!

 Hello there, I´m glad you stopped by today!

I have a new Christmas card to show that I hope you like.

The background is created with watercolours and an old Holiday Words stamp set from Inkadinkado on Washbles paper from Creative Expressions. For the Christmas tree I used Tim Holtz embossing glaze Cracked Pistachio. I stamped the sentiment and gold heat embossed it. The sentiment and the image is from Stampin Up´s There´s a merry Christmas in the making. I colored the image with my Copics, then I cut it out by hand and adhered it with foam tape. For the banner I used Marianne Designs Collectables stamp and die set. I also added a silver star sequin and Diamond/Star Dust Stickles.

As always thanks so much for the visit!

Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Family and Friends
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas/Winter
Papercraft Bussiness - Christmas/Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

8 kommentarer:

As.I.Do.Rodos. sa...

Great card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

brenda sa...

It's such a bright and cheery Christmas card, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque November challenge.

B x

Linby sa...

You've created a fab Christmas scene, love that SU stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the watercolour background and cute image
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Sheryl sa...

Lovely card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

ILEANA ARTUFFO sa...

Wonderful creation, beautiful background!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Chalenge.
Ileanaxx

Anna M. sa...

I love all the layered stamping on your card! So beautiful!

We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

Thank you!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) sa...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!