fredag 30 oktober 2020

The Snow Glistens Like Millions Of Small Suns

Happy Friday friends!

I am back with another Christmas card, this time I have used Spellbinders Poinsettia stamp together with watercolors.The snowflakes was made with a stencil, embossing paste and glitter.


 I have used:

Stamps: Spellbinders/Poinsettia, Gummiapan/God Jul
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Stencil: My Favourite Things/Snowfall
Media: Nuvo/Watercolour Pencils, Ranger/Distress inks, Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/Embosssing Paste
Other: Ranger/Dry Clear Rock Candy Glitter, Reprint/Gold Embossing Pouder, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Goes Goes
Creative Knockouts - Border Time

5 kommentarer:

Linda Mc Enery sa...

Gorgeous design, image and background. I love the frame around the edges. Super technique for your snowflakes. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's!
Linda

Kelly Schelske sa...

Birgit, this is gorgeous, so pretty! I love how you've framed it, love how you've done the snowflakes, I just love it!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

jaybea sa...

What a beautiful christmas card,looks like a bit of work has gone into it with a great finished card

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful watercolouring and love how you framed the image.
Carol x

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts sa...

Such a beautiful card, I love the texture and your flower is stunning. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Keep safe
Crafty hugs
Jenny (Ginger Ninja Crafts)