torsdag 1 oktober 2020

"Congratulations" and "A big hug on your birthday"!

Hello there crafters!

I have two cards to share today which is quite similar because I have used up the last of an old green paper with a slightly fluffy surface that I have had in my stash for a looong time. I gave the first one a little autumn feeling, and the second bacame a little more masculine.



 I have used:

Stamps: Kristinas Scrapbooking/Stort Grattis, Rox Stamps/En stor kram på din födelsedag!
Dies: Memory Box/Marvelous Maple Leaves, Spellbinders Card Creator/S5-218, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Classic Hearts, CraftEmotions/Bows
Other: Gold Paper, Ribbon, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Make My Monday - Use Up Your Scraps
Everybody Art - Monochrom
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com sa...

mooie kaarten

Dawn Phillips sa...

These are both lovely and the showcase those bits of green paper really well. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Just Peachy Stamping sa...

Both of these are beautiful. Using the negative space of the punches really emphasizes the patterned paper underneath. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

Andrea sa...

Wonderful cards - great color and design. Thanks for joining us at EAC
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41
OWNER EAC
Have you time for a guest DT at EAC? SEnd me a mail: danz-duo@hotmail.de

Cards by Beckie sa...

These are beautiful. I love the striking colour. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca