måndag 5 oktober 2020

This Makes Me Smile

 Hello there friends!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Today´s card is made of yet another old paintables from Prima Marketing that I found in my stash the other day. I used watercolour pencils and Distress embossing glaze together with a butterfly in canvas.


All I have used:

Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectyangle Stackables, Gummiapan/Gratulerar
Media: Nuvo/Watrercolour Pencils, Ranger/Embossing Glaze, Distress inks
Other: Prima Marketing/Paintables, Canvas Butterfly, Black Foam, Foam Tape, Pearl

I think that was it. As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + Distressing (ink or tool)
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Create a card! Include a die cut!
Crafty Friends - Use More Then One Die
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

The bold colors are so striking! I love this beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cut it Up for our World Cardmaking Day challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com