söndag 27 september 2020

Congrats!

 Happy Sunday!

I have a card to share today that I have created for a child who will be four years old in a couple of days. I am also playing along with a few blog challenges.


I have used:
Stamps: Penny Black/Mimi´s Love
Dies: Joy Crafts/Labels & Tags, Mama Elephant/Numbers, Moa Pyssel/Grattis,Die-Namics/Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Square
Stencils: Nellie´s Choice/Hearts
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Glossy Accents, Star Dust and Diamond Stickles
Other: Doily, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Cutie Pie - Birthday Party
Little Red Wagon - Celebrate
As You Like It - Favourite Brights or Pastels (I like bright colors because they make me happy and then I think they make others happy too)
Daring Cardmakers - `S´ for September (Stamp, Stencil, Square)

4 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Anne sa...

Thanks for joining the AYLI challenge, what a sweet image!
Anne x

Dawn sa...

Such a cute card. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Shona Hamill sa...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Shona xx