lördag 12 september 2020

Congratulations

 Happy Saturday Everyone!

I´m sharing a card today inspired by the Birthday Photo challenge over at Inkspirational, here is my take...



I really like the muffled calm color tone. I have used the Tiny Townie Birthday Party stamp set from Stampingbella and I colored it up with my Copics, I also added some Star Dust Stickles. The image was cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Romantic Rectangles die. The sentiment stamp is from Vilda Stamps Grattistexter set.

I think that´s all, thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - No Patterned Paper
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
Allsorts - I Love...these colors and Birthday cards

8 kommentarer:

Linby sa...

I love this image and you coloured it so prettily. thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge in my I Love.... theme.
Lynn x
DT

crafty-stamper sa...

I love the gorgeous image and beautiful die-cut frame
Carol x

Lindsey sa...

What a sweet card, and beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

brenda sa...

A super fun and feminine image, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

It would be lovely see you share your card in the A/G option of our first We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, great prizes to be won.

B x

PinksyDoodles sa...

These girls look like they are having fun and they are beautifully coloured. I am one of the sponsors for this week's Allsorts Challenge and I would like to offer you a 20% off voucher for PinksyDoodles - the code is ALLSORTS. Happy Crafting!

Wendy L sa...

A great Fun card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts
Xx

Furrbster sa...

This is such a pretty card,

Thanks for sharing it at Creative Moments and Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

OlgaB sa...

This is just super cool!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB