måndag 21 september 2020

Merry Christmas

 Hello and Happy Monday everyone!

For todays card I had the sketch challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch in mind to get some inspiration, here is my take...


I have used:

Embossing Folder: Docrafts Xcut/Stars
Dies: Mandys/God Jul, Rox Stamps/Julkula M Ren, CraftEmotions/Bows
Media: Ranger/Distress ink
Other: Vellum, Foam Tape, Gold Ribbon

This was a simple one, but that doesn´t mean it is easier to create it.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - No Stamps Allowed
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

jaybea sa...

Lovely card and I totally agree even if its simple there is still alot of work to create it Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

Kelly Schelske sa...

Oh my this is so beautiful!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts!

Hugs,
Kelly

Janis Lewis sa...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you so much for linking up at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. Hope you'll link up again! Don't forget to click on LIKE for all the other entries you like. The Most Liked Project will be featured on Sunday along with some of my favorite picks.
Smiles!
:) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member @ Crafting Happiness Challenges
My Craft Blog: PauseDreamEnjoy.blogspot.com

cass sa...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, optional " include the word Joy" challenge.