torsdag 17 september 2020

Christmas Greetings

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have a card inspired by the Favourite Stencil challenge over at As You Like It, with this stencil it becomes an image directly and always so nice, it´s also perfect for backgrounds. I also added some Distress Glaze to the berries for some extra shine.


I have used:
Stamps: Svenska Textstämplar/Julhälsningar
Stencils: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous/Festive
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Distress Glaze Tattered Rose
Other: Brads, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:

Make My Monday - Christmas in September
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes

5 kommentarer:

Catie Cuddles sa...

Beautiful work. That looks fab.
Thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Dawn Phillips sa...

Such an amazing stencilled card. I'm addicted to stencils and I love what you've done with this one. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Larissa sa...

This is a really pretty card. Love the stencil you used. Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Maria Valente sa...

I like your project a lot, Birgit! Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge over at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again!
Hugs

Cazro sa...

I love your project, fabulous work. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.