lördag 13 februari 2021

I Love You

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I have another Valentine´s card to share with you today. To colour up the image I only used Distress Embossing Glaze´s...and some pink Distress ink for the background. 

I have used:

Stamps: Whimsy Stamps/Bird Swing, Autumn Leaves/Love With a Flourish
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Distress Embossing Glaze, Nuvo/Jewel Drops
Other: Twine, Foam Tape, Enamel Dot

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:

Time Out - Photo insp


As You Like It - Rubber, Clear or Digi Stamps (rubber stamps is my first choice, I think they keep better quality over time)
Creative Knockouts - Love/Valentines
Daring Cardmakers - Share The Love
Color My Heart Color Dare - Shades of Pink + One Color of Your Shoice

10 kommentarer:

Suzanne Reynolds sa...

Adorable card and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Alyson Mayo sa...

This is so cute - love those little birds. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Shona Chambers sa...

Well these two birds just ooze love and your colouring of them is so beautiful. Really like that you kept the rest of the card simple and the red twine with its perfect bow is a fabulous embellishment. Always love seeing you at TIME OUT!

Kelly Schelske sa...

Awe, so sweet!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good Luck!!

Debi sa...

What a "tweet" card! Love how soft it is. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Sarah sa...

What a lovely rubber stamped card. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

Nonni sa...

Wonderful CAS design with this cute image! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Susan Renshaw sa...

Sweet card!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Melanie R sa...

What a sweet card, Birgit! Nicely colored in pretty colors. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #431.

Cat Nowak sa...

What a sweet image! Thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare!