måndag 15 februari 2021

I Love You

 Happy Monday everyone!

I know ... Valentine's day was yesterday but I didn´t have time to show you this before so ... here it comes now.

I have used:

Stamps: K-designs/Sentiment
Dies: Dixi Craft/Heart, Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, Gummiapan/Twig
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Twine, Enamel Dots, Flowers, Foam Tape, old Inkido designer paper

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:

Simply Create Too - Use Hearts
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Hearts and Soles
The Corrossive Challenge - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Falling in Love
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment

4 kommentarer:

Valérie sa...

I love love love your Valentine's card, Birgit. The heart die is beautiful. And the flowers you added make it pop! Thank you for sharing your card at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

pearshapedcrafting sa...

Oh My! This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts sa...

What a beautiful card, I love the flowers especially! Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs
Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts

Vivi Casale sa...

so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi